Monday, May 4, 2009

Ally's 1st communion

So, on April 25th 2009 we celebrated Ally's 1st communion. After the church service we went back to Joe & Margarets for some tasty beef sandwiches & mostaccioli. ( I had to google how to spell mostaccioli hehe).



Ally in her dress



John decided he didn't want his picture taken, so James followed suit and covered his eyes




The "good" picture of dad, Margaret, Joe, mom, & Ally



I had to put this picture up....the look on Joe's face is priceless!

I'm impressed with myself that I caught this moment. *Giggles*




Margaret, Ally & James



Ann & Ally




Ally & Alice - they look so cute together with they're big grins




Cutest picture of the day! Alice & John

They hung out together in Joe's car before the ceremony,

John was playing music for Alice and sharing his spongebob toys. They were bopping

their heads along to the music together and just looked cute.





1 comment:

  1. aww, her hair was SO curly that day. it was humid or something, right? thanks again for taking her. she had a blast and we enjoyed only having to take care of the brand new babe!

    ReplyDelete