Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gulash Day

So Gulash day was a success....I dont think any of us realized what realllyyy goes into making Gulash (welllll actually its Paprikash or stew). Now that we are armed with the recipe, we can make it any time we wish! Thanks to Aunt Eva for taking time to teach us!








Alice didn't really like the "stew" but she did like the noodles plain


Alice
Amanda & Augie


Amanda


Amanda swinging


mom, Uncle George, Aunt EVa

John


Bill playing with the kids


Fred & Izzy (I should have flipped this picture)


Uncle George doing mad libs


Izzy

Fred enjoying his Paprikash


Joe & James - James liked the paprikash!!


Bill

Dad

Becky

John liked the paprikash too! Ally didn't like the noodles, but she liked the paprikash


Kathy


Fred

We got one man to help us! When we could not push the noodles thorough Joe came to the rescue!!


Becky


Kathy


Aunt Eva


Becky

Aunt Eva showing us how the dough should fall off the spoon for correct thickness

The girls slaving over a hot stove!


The color of the Paprikash should be this


Learning from a great teacher!


Aunt Eva & Izzy


















4 comments:

  1. Good Job Annie, now I'm hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm, goulosh! thanks for documenting the day, ann!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, i've got to put the pic of amanda and alice side by side (the ones where they are both cheesing it up for the camera). look how alike they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah, Alice & Amanda were walking down the hall together, I asked Amanda if I could take her picture and that's the face I got....then Alice goes "me turn" hahaha, and she made the same face Amanda made. I love when they imitate each other

    ReplyDelete