J.R. looked sooooo cute in his little suit...and I think he kind of knew it too. Samantha was beautiful in her dress.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
J.R & Samantha's Baptism
J.R & Samantha's baptism was a success! Have to give it to both of them for behaving in church & at their party. The party was so much fun. Patrick & Marcie really know how to throw a party!
J.R. looked sooooo cute in his little suit...and I think he kind of knew it too. Samantha was beautiful in her dress.
Dressing J.R.
Dressing J.R.
Dressing J.R.
Dressing J.R.
Getting a picture of J.R. wasn't the easiset. He was so enthralled with all going on.
J.R., Ann, Fred
J.R., Ann, Fred
Patrick & J.R.
Patrick & J.R.
Marcie & Samantha










J.R. liked the fire...hehe
Marcie, J.R., Samantha, Patrick
Marcie, J.R., Samantha, Patrick
Marcie, J.R, Samantha, Patrick
Patrick, Samantha, the priest, Marcie, J.R. (J.R. did not like the sun outside!)
J.R. looked sooooo cute in his little suit...and I think he kind of knew it too. Samantha was beautiful in her dress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment