On the 14th Santa stopped by mom & dads for a visit with the kids. Overall it was a nice day, the kids had fun playing together, and they all shared very nicely. Dad brought out all his little noisy Christmas animals and toys and the kids had fun passing them around and making them sing. J.R. had a fun time with mom's candles....good food and good laughs were had by all!
My camera is starting to die a slow painful death. So some of the images arent all that great, and there is quite a bit of red in them, but until I can afford a new one I have to deal with it....
My camera is starting to die a slow painful death. So some of the images arent all that great, and there is quite a bit of red in them, but until I can afford a new one I have to deal with it....
Wes, James & Santa
This picture was supposed to follow the line of kids on santa's lap, but I accidentally loaded the wrong one in that area and had to delete it...since I'm new at this I wasn't sure if I could load a picture in that same place without having to start all over again!
Annie & Samantha
Mom, Marcie, SamanthaAlice didn't really care to sit on santa's lap. She thought it was great when he showed up ...she stood in front of him waving and saying "hi santa, hi santa" over and over again. When it was her turn to sit down, she wanted nothing to do with it. Later in the evening when all was quiet I said "Alice was santa here today" and she said "yes" and Matt said "did you sit on santa's lap?" she said "yes", Matt said "did you like sitting on santa's lap?" Alice said "yes"...Matt said "are you lying?" Alice said........."yes" hahah
Samantha didn't mind santa's lap at all ...well maybe the beard attacking her face and swallowing it, but J.R. didnt really care for it too much either....
Annie, Marcie, Alice

No comments:
Post a Comment